About The Book
Finding your dream job. Discovering your purpose and passion. Achieving success and mastery in your field. Building healthy work-life balance. Experiencing fulfillment in all areas of life.
These are all worthy desires to pursue, but not only do we lack a roadmap to make these things happen, the world pressures us to skip the line and use the latest “hacks” to reach these goals. Yet most of the time when we go looking for shortcuts, it makes things harder in the long term.
Leadership coach and popular podcast host Bob Hasson shares the secret to making real, lasting change in his book, Shortcuts. Packed with proven wisdom rooted in biblical truths, Shortcuts reveals processes for you to overcome discontentment and confusion, and gain courage and clarity on how to achieve the life you dream of.
Sample The Book
Give us your email to get a free chapter of Shortcuts!
IN SHORTCUTS, YOU WILL EXPLORE
- The biggest problems with the world’s prevailing wisdom on the path of success in work and life.
- A 30,000-foot view of what the Scripture reveals about God’s grand design and purpose for our work and life.
- How we gain clarity on our identity, purpose, and assignments.
- How passion is actually connected to what we do, and how to experience it in our work and life.
- Four essential keys to finding the roles where we can grow, thrive, and contribute our best work to the world––personality and gifts, execution, culture, and character.
- How our purpose and passion in life is inextricably connected with people and relationships.
- A biblical approach to work-life balance.
- How to become wise managers of our time, energy, and money.
- Keys to master the art of planning and personal growth.Don’t miss another moment of the life you were meant to live. Shortcuts will show you how to embrace the process and experience the passion and purpose you were created for.
Don’t miss another moment of the life you were meant to live. Shortcuts will show you how to embrace the process and experience the passion and purpose you were created for.
Share The Journey
Click to download an image to share on your social media!
Shortcuts Round Table Discussion
BOB HASSON is a businessman, Author, Consultant and Podcaster.
He is both the Founder and CEO of HPCI, a painting subcontractor, which he founded in 1978.
For over thirty years, he has been active as a consultant and board member for churches, ministries, nonprofits, and school boards.
He has authored Business of Honor with Danny Silk and Wired to Hear with Shawn Bolz. Bob currently co-hosts the Exploring the Marketplace Podcast with Shawn, which is in the top 100 of all Christian podcasts weekly.
He has been married for thirty three years to his wife, Lauren, and they have four children and two grandchildren.
If I could go back and give my 20-year-old self advice for life and leader- ship, I would tell myself to read . The message that this book brings is crucial for long-term success in a world that celebrates hurry, instant gratification, and cutting corners. Bob Hasson is someone who has impacted my life significantly as a friend, mentor, and someone I respect deeply, and what he writes in this book is connected to decades of real-life experience and years of conversations.
Get for everyone in your life. I know I will. It is a gift that will save them years of hard process and help them to walk out their journey with the confidence that God intended.
Bob! will give you invaluable wisdom that only comes with the experience gained through years of hard work and sacrifice!